Careful periodontal monitoring and excellent oral hygiene is especially important for women who notice changes in their mouth during times of hormonal fluctuation.
To help ensure good oral and overall health, please follow these protocol:
- See a dental professional for cleaning at least twice a year.
Comeand see us if you or your dentist notice problems with your gum tissue. Problems may include:
- Bleeding gums during brushing
- Red, swollen or tender gums
- Gums that have pulled away from the teeth
- Persistent bad breath
- Pus between the teeth and gums
- Loose or separating teeth
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
- A change in the fit of your dentures
- Keep your dental professionals informed about any medications you are taking and any changes in your health history.
- Brush and floss properly every day. Review your techniques with a Dr. Romano and Staff